--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --The correct POV is MMY's not Amma's.

Neither is incorrect, but I think MMY's is more relevant to householders. Every
time you
practice TM or TM-Sidhis, you are practicing renunciation of desire even though
inherent
in practicing the Sidhis is the desire for them to be fulfilled.

If TM and normal activity are like dying the blanket gold and letting it sit in
the sun, TM-
Sidhis is like dying the blanket and letting it sit under a multiple-frequency
UV lamp for a
while.