<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <Therefore, there is no way to
> account for these differences in perception unless I am actually
> creating you. How could it be any differently?>
>
> I am still wrestling with how you are using the word "create"
Jim.  If
> you mean that you are creating your own perspective or impression
of a
> person inside your own mind then I understand.  People's different
> perspectives on another person are easy to account for without
> claiming to "create" the person, right?

(Thanks for sticking with this-- Its a lot of fun...)
"If you mean that you are creating your own perspective or
impression of a person inside your own mind then I understand."
Great-- so from your perspective, that is all you know. Even if I
were to tell you everything I believed about myself, you would still
create me for yourself; as you perceive me. We may think that there
is a difference between the other person we perceive, and who that
person *really* is, but there isn't. How could there be?