> on 6/12/05 10:01 AM, eloigne24 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > I saw John H-J speak once, and what I liked was that he was very
> > natural and unpretentious - he said he had more respect for a hard-
> > working owner of the local garage and their working at their small
> > business than he did for most captains of industry - which I think
> > shows that he was not blinded by charisma and image. How far that
> > fits in with the TMO is anyone's guess.
>
> Maharishi would have had to totally change his personality and his
> approach for this guy to have fit in...

...and if JHJ had been given a realistic chance,
Maharishi might well have done some of that when he saw
the money flowing in to International. A local sidha once
asked an old timer if Maharishi was seen to be a business
whizz kid. The old timer said "No", but it could be depended
upon that he could read a spread sheet.
Uns.