--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HYPERLINK
> "http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=DEPYOad1cnQ"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D
> EPYOad1cnQ

Great stuff! I Don't believe a word of it mind you,
I'm pretty sure if a 17 year old had made a fusion
rocket in 1971 someone else would have thought of it
by now and we would be flying to Mars for afternoon tea.
But they are still very much on the drawing board.
His reason for never building another one is cute
but I'm sure his fellow workers could have worked
it out from the remains if they wanted to, and who
wouldn't? Still, in part 5 he claims to be building an
alien engine because he remembers how it works from
studying it.

All his UFO stories don't strike me as credible either,
and I'd love it to be true. Captured intelligent alien
engines capable of lightspeed? Nah. It's too much, I won't
believe it until it makes front page of New Scientist.
And not in their april issue.

I actually find people like him more interesting than
UFOs, he doesn't come across as delusional but what
does he get out of making it up? I think it's some
sort of munchausen like syndrome where he desperately
craves attention and respect and he gets it from the
UFO community where he is a star, he even testified
to congress about all this! What a nerve, unless.....