> Well, as you know, you can't experience CC because
> nobody's there to experience anything or, more
> accurately, to experience nothing. he-he!

To clarify: "nobody's there to experience anything" means that the ego
(the self) has gone.

I tend to define the word ego as the "pathological ego" to distinguish
it from ahamkar. The "pathological ego" is the time-bound sense of
self-identity based completely in the relative.

Given those definitions, I seriously doubt the ego is completely gone
in the state of CC.

The pathological ego wasn't even completely gone in MMY. Of course
that raises questions about what state MMY was in as well as other
questions about the ego in the state of enlightenment.

Personally, I would have to assume that the pathological ego is
completely gone in UC. Since I am not in UC (and since I still have a
pathological ego problem), I can't answer based on my own experience!