--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You have got to be kidding.  That's how an enlightened
> fart greets what may well be very useful new
> knowledge?  And where's the harm in honest inquiry?

I think it's important to remember that this
is the guy who has stated that he would prefer
to believe that several people who told audiences
of TMers in advanced lectures and at residence
courses that they were NOT in CC or any other
higher state were LYING about it to these TMers,
rather than believe that they were simply telling
the truth about not being enlightened.

I think that says it all, don't you?

What Jim wants to believe is what's important.
What anyone else has to say about what he wants
to believe -- even the principals themselves --
is simply not important, and can be disregarded.

In other words, we're back to the solipsism thang.

As for freerad, same thing exactly. He "knows"
what he "knows," and any criticism of what he
"knows" and his methodology for "knowing" it is
irrelevant and mere ignorance.

Same with Lou and his "vision" of Hill and Obama
as a team surrounded with light. It is *perfectly*
valid for him, just as the "predictions" on his
website (the ones that he doesn't remove as soon
as they have been proven untrue, that is) are "95%
accurate," or whatever the figure is that he claims.

The issue here in all three cases in my opinion is
the tendency to believe that one's "inner vision"
or "intuition" or (basically) beliefs or wishes
are "true" and everything else is false. The beliefs
or wishes *cannot* be "disproved," and anyone who
challenges them is ignorant and mounting a personal
attack on the true "seer."

In my book *this* constitutes ignorance. YMMV.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com