> Maharishi's final teaching: Everything I have told is
> pure shit. Now go and live your life in peace.

I feel fortunate that I became an initiator in 1970, a little while
before the TMO got weird - or rather - before Maharishi took it in a
weird direction. What it became and what's left of the TMO now is
something completely foreign to everything I've felt and experienced
in those earlier days and since with my experience of Transcendental
Meditation.

What I remain with is the gift of Transcendental Meditation and my
deep appreciation of Guru Dev. I suspect that the information in
following post is true:

"Somebody I respect very much had said, that Maharishi had lost
contact with reality in his later years. There is something like a
personality, and there are the pecularities of old-age for everyone..."

~~  FFL Message #168267    "Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  t3rinity