so including assassination, including assassination , including assassination
dont you see Judy this is one of those things  she could not ever say.

It boils down to I am hanging around in the case ANYTHING can could or would
happen......

authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"feste37"  wrote:

> I think that's exactly what she was suggesting. Olbermann
> got it right. She was saying that she was sticking around
> because Obama might get shot, just like RFK was shot in
> 1968.

You're deranged. There's no other way to put it.

> Can't see any other reason for this weird reference to
> RFK.

The "other reason" is obvious. She was citing two past
primaries that continued into June, as many others
have. She mentioned Bill Clinton's primary in 1992
and RFK's primary in 1968 *because those are the ones
folks are most likely to remember*--1992 because it
wasn't that long ago, and 1968 because we can never
forget it.

That you "can't see" this reason is proof of your
deranged thinking.

Bobby Kennedy's son didn't have any trouble seeing
it, nor did the editor of the newspaper that was
conducting the interview.

Nor did even Andrew Sullivan, the ultimate victim
of Clinton Derangement Syndrome, have any trouble
seeing it. "I think she meant it as a reference
that people would remember about a June primary,"
he wrote. "She's not crazy enough to air wishes
about Obama's early demise."

Even the vile David Axelrod, Obama's campaign
manager, has no trouble seeing it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SfSCLZbRQKA

> The idea is, well, anything can
> happen, including assassination, so that's why I'm slogging on,
> waiting to take over if disaster should strike.

And that's something you really believe she would be
likely to say in public, right?

How come you weren't outraged when she said the same
thing, in the same context, back in March, to Time
magazine?