I just read most of the "deranged" thread.

I avoid the political discussions.  These days I think most about what
candidate is the one my group can best work with on health care
issues. Clinton is the most prepared and most focused on the issues.
Obama is aware of the issues and likely will have some focus on health
care.  McCain is weakest, but he recently came around on some of the
HC issues I care about.  I think we can work with any of them, but we
still truly hope for a democrat because HC is a democrat issue. I can
easily and happily live with Clinton or Obama.

Now that disclosure is over, I must say that this campaign is filled
with blown out of proportion issues, much like the last campaign.
Give me an effing break--does anyone really think that Hill meant to
create the impression that she is staying in the race because Obama
might get whacked?  Right, like that wouldn't backfire.

Everyone seems to want to find something that will support their
feelings about what a candidate is "really like."  As if each of the
leading democrats have some secret agenda.

The press is always there, waiting for something to misinterpret.

BTW, my impression from reading the "deranged" thread is that teasing
is going on by one or two of you to get a rise out of a particular
poster.  Come on now, admit it.