--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FW:
> Subject: Another TM course fee reduction for a special circumstance
> Date: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 10:11 PM
>

> In light of the recent course fee reductions, the
> Rajas have offered that anyone who paid $2500 to learn
> the TM technique can have the spouse learn for $1000
> and children under 18 for $500 if they are instructed
> by July 31 of this year.
>
> Maharishi Sthapatya-Ved has also been reduced from 20% to 5% of the
> cost of
> consturction.
>
> Rocks are Melting?

First question:

Who decides this, King Tony?

The Rajas by vote?

The Rajas by vote, with veto power by da King?

I am most interested in knowing what exactly the mandate given to the
above roles was by Maharishi.  Was it to use your own common sense in
making Movement policy .... or.... follow what I have done to a T and
just rubber stamp things as they come across your desk just as if I
were still alive (i.e., don't think for yourselves)?

If the mandate was more the former than the latter -- that is, the
trend towards using one's common sense -- then I think this bodes
well for the TMO.