Prominent Hillary supporter James Carville diverges from the Hillary
campaign message on several key "electability" questions in an
interview with TPM Election Central. "If he gets what Kerry got he
will still win the election, because the dynamics have changed," he says.

Asked if he thought Obama would beat McCain, Carville said: "I think
he will. I think Democrats will win in November...There's a crushing
desire for change in this country. No one has seen a party or brand
held in such low esteem" than the Republicans. [...]

Carville stressed that he thought Hillary was a better bet against
McCain, but reiterated his confidence in Obama. "Hillary would be a
stronger candidate, but I think he'll win this thing," Carville said.

http://tinyurl.com/44y8g3