--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Time for some people to eat sh!t.
>
> My man, Lyoto - humble Shotokan expert - hammers the UFC goon, Tito

What are you crowing about? He had a nice takedown in the first round
and a nice knee to the liver in the third round.  He still can't
finish a fight and spent 90 percent of it running away from Tito.  It
was one of the most boring fights I have seen.

I repeat, he did not finish.  He did not knock Tito out with a scary
karate strike, and he couldn't finish him on the ground.

He needs to learn how to finish a fight.

Stop your obnoxious crowing about a guy who won a decision in a boring
fight.

He did manage to run away really really well for most of the fight
though.  Perhaps he should take up track and field?