--Fear, no; but concern about bogus practices and flim-flam artists
such as Hawkins, yes. From wiki:

"However, many studies of Applied Kinesiology have failed to show
clinical efficacy. For example, muscle testing has not been shown to
distinguish a test substance from a placebo under double-blind
conditions, and the use of applied kinesiology to evaluate nutrient
status has not been shown to be more effective than random guessing.
Some scientific studies have shown that applied kinesiology tests are
not reproducible.[22][23][24][25][26] A review of several scientific
studies have shown that AK-specific procedures and diagnostic tests
concluded that "When AK is disentangled from standard orthopedic
muscle testing, the few studies evaluating unique AK procedures
either refute or cannot support the validity of AK procedures as
diagnostic tests. The evidence to date does not support the use of
[manual muscle testing] for the diagnosis of organic disease or
pre/subclinical conditions."[3] Another concluded that "There is
little or no scientific rationale for these methods. Results are not
reproducible when subject to rigorous testing and do not correlate
with clinical evidence of allergy."[27]

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>