Ok gullible

Right , the technique of number 5 that I there are is the "'age of
enlightenment techniques'  I believe that the technique number 6 is
one more namah (Sri Sri xxx namah NAMAH)  which is its technique
number 6 ?

:)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Marcelo, it seems to vary. For me, I believe my fifth advanced
technique was what was given out to teachers in the early days as the
'age of enlightenment techniques' and the sixth advanced technique was
another elongated mantra. When I applied for a seventh advanced
technique, I was told by the teacher, after the puja of course, that I
already had the most I could get (I rushed back from a one-day round
trip from Boston to NJ to stand in line for nothing - typical
movement). If I had not received the primordial sound technique from
Chopra, I would have received a seventh advanced technique right then.
If I had recently become a teacher, I would have been eligible for a
seventh advanced technique that only teachers can get. However, if I
had been a teacher way back in the early days and received the age of
enlightenment techniques back then, then my fifth advanced techniques
would have likely been the elongated mantra I received for my sixth
>  technique and the technique that only teachers could get would have
been my sixtha dvanced technique.

> So, I topped out at only six, but if I had been a teacher who had
not received the age of enlightenment techniques and I had not paid
Chopra 700 dollars for a mis-pronounced phrase I could have received
in advanced technique form for 400 dollars (again, typical movement),
I could have had eight advanced techniques.