> bigoted. You guys sold water down by the
> river for years! You lied your heads off in
> the employ of the Marshy.

You don't know what you're talking about. I was never a TM teacher.

> > > to this forum by Sal or the Gullible Fool;

Once more, it's 'gullible fool', in lower case. It's not capitalized because it
is not a name or even a pseudonym of anyone, rather it is a term that applies
to everyone that ever got suckered by the TMO. Most of the people on this forum