From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bhairitu
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 2:42 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Smart Cars Hit America

I saw one of these parked downtown the other day. Would you buy one?
If they only get 40 mpg why wouldn't one by a Toyota Yaris instead which
gets 40 mpg too and is only $12K plus more room? Plus they're more
readily available, well maybe on a list now as when I pass the local
dealership there aren't any parked there nor Prius model like there were
last year. Looks like it being handled like yuppie fad.
http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/

I saw one on Good Morning America the other day that gets 300 MPG. It can go
from NYC to LA on one 10-gallon tank of gas. Costs in the high $20K's. Don't
remember the name of it. Very streamlined and far-out looking.