on 6/13/05 3:17 PM, lupidus108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> on 6/13/05 1:55 PM, lupidus108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>>
>>> Perhaps MMY has his own reasons for just leaving. But it is you that
>>> think it bothered him, your fantasy, your speculation fed by rumours
>>> from sources you do not know.
>>>
>> What makes you think I don't know the sources?
>
> So show them, don't just spread rumours.

The personal secretaries' names are all public knowledge, although their
contact info isn't, because they don't want to have to hash this out with
one individual after another. They've told their stories. Most of the women,
at this point, don't want last names or contact info publicized. One of them
(Judith) is said to have written a book which she intends to publish after
M's death. I presume she'll do so under her full, real name.