--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://invincibleamerica.org/tallies.html

There is NO Maharishi Effect unless and until all 2000 are in Samadhi
when doing their program! And since there is NO way to qualify or
quantify such a condition John Hagelin's theory will always be just
that!  There is NO 'constant' to work with, get it?

Even making hamburgers requires quality control, but with the tmorg it
is assumed!  For instance, how many 'Siddhas' are taking Bi-Polar
medication?  How many just fall asleep every time they do program in
the domes? How many are just spiritually dull or have chronic health
problems?  I mean an eight grader could see the flaws in this
suggestion;  and MMY calls 'Bush' the "drug man...with functional
holes...unable to be taught"!!  Ha, ha......I think MMY was just a
bitter old Yogi who didn't get his way!!  Whaaaaaa, whaaaaaa!

Oh, by the way, TM isn't a Religion, and of course a steering wheel
isn't  a car  either!....gads, gage me with a spoon! How long is the
tmorg going to keep up their pretensions?  Functioning from the home
of all the laws of nature? More accurately stated would be
"Functioning from a *faint awareness* of the home of all the laws of
nature", that would at least be honest! something the Tmorg has been
struggling with since they assumed the title of World Saviors......