On Jun 13, 2008, at 8:41 AM, new.morning wrote:

Maybe I'm just confused, but isn't the ME supposed to bring *good* things?

Sal

But Sal, from the non-dualistic supreme state, there is no good or
bad. Those are just your deep conditionings, the overlay of all your own chit

All my own sh*t?

on the magnificent and perfect bliss of purity rising. You
should transcend the small hut "should be" mentality.

I know I should, but I'm still so...unevolved...

You should
instantly drop this compulsion to to dictate in your mind how things
should be.

Non-duality in action!

Remember, the world is all good when you close your eyes.

Sal