Yea,  but look at it this way.  This is a prediction before,  BEFORE,
the actual event.  Yea,  I for one,  (if I remember),  will be waiting
to see is something happens.   But at lease we have it on record.  Hey,
the odds are probably a lot bettter that something will happen than Big
Brown was going to come in last at the Belmont.