Vaj

Did you ever listen to FolkAlley.com? It's a great source of free and
great music as in 24/7 at http://folkalley.com. It's where I was
introduced to Dave Mallett a couple of years ago.

Thanks for the free Dave Mallett tunes, too and the itunes tip. I'm
reluctant to get involved with downloading from itunes but maybe...!

Ken