I'll bet the TMO would prefer us to all be in...

a "supporting caste".

--- On Mon, 6/16/08, Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharishi Effect Floods Iowa City
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, June 16, 2008, 10:29 PM

On Jun 16, 2008, at 9:23 PM, new.morning wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hee Hee, I love it when you get sarcastic.
But I'm sorry I was a bit aggressive there,
the ME is one of my hot buttons,

Hold on to your hat -- I am working on a ME / Jyotish post -- I figure
after the explosion -- we will see parts of you in our sunset. :)
Maybe I will add karma an caste as themes and get Curtis up there too.

Taking up this theme, new, just what caste do you suppose
most of us would be in if we'd been born in India? The  Untouchables?
Or would we be even lower--the Unmentionables, maybe?  The
Caste With No Name?  Caste of Thousands?  How about
The Sar-Caste-Ics?

Anybody want to give this one a try?  I'm actually kind of
interested to hear where people would place themselves.

Sal