Jaya Guru Datta

For those who enjoy bhajans on Mother Goddess, Lord Shiva, and
Hanuman.. and their story.

for those who like mridangam, and..agni pujas.

for those who like to witness what was thought to be impossible.

I have posted on youtube some videos I took of Sri Ganapati
Sachchidananda Swamiji singing.

Two of the bhajans are both in two parts due to length restrictions there.

The Shiva Bhavapada Nataraj links:

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vVGvicq_Tk

Part 2: Has Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji performing the last
Agni Puja in 2000. This is rare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfTUfZQ8IA

Mother Goddess:
"Jvalalanduna" is a bhajan on Jvala Devi, the story of Her and the
temple which is one of the Shaktipeethas in Kangra, Himachal Pradesh,
India.

Part one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCIiX6039uM

Part two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwm0qqlhXzo

Lighting was not so good, but I felt the content was too rich not to
share.

Hanuman:
I shot the rainbow/white light over 85 feet tall Hanuman in Trinidad a
couple of months ago during International Hanuman Conference and
Heritage Festival.

This is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFYQcrb9H4

They are subtitled and in Full Stereo.