ruthsimplicity wrote:
> Oops!  It appears I deserve punishment.  I didn't bother to count so
> ban me for the week.  I need a break anyway.

I post the totals for the week after 7 PM each night.  So it should be
easy for anyone to check.  Just look for the Post Count message.
Sometimes I may have to post later as I did a few times this week
because  I was out and if I'm traveling they may not get posted at all
(hopefully someone else can do them then).  The software is also in the
files section.  It's geeky as you have to know on Thunderbird where your
FFL folder is and run the program from the command line.  If I can
figure out how to do it as a plugin I'll make a Thunderbird plugin.   If
I was running a server I could probably even automate it.