Hi, all.

I know I mentioned earlier than I wasn't going to send updates of my
work to this group, but I thought that would be to your advantage.
But then I found out some appreciated the updated, rather than having
to join a separate Newsletter.  So I suppose I will continue.  Again,
if you wish I not send any udates to this group, just send me an
email and I will cease and desist. :)

I have designed a device in order to demonstrate a clear cut version
of a unique coil configuration that levitates a magnet in a pinned
fashion.  This has many implications indirectly for new energy / anti-
gravity.  I won't go into those now, but they really do.

They are now on sale at www.Nixwave.com for $25.99 / each for
experimenters and enthusiasts within the continental U.S.

Feel free to check it out at your convenience.

Deepest regards,

Jeff Cook