From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Hugo
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 11:24 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Interesting article on near death experiences

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> An intensive care nurse publishes an academic book about near death
> experiences following 10 years of research.
>
> < <http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/uk_news/wales/7463606.stm>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/uk_news/wales/7463606.stm >

Did you just hear a huge scream of rage?

I spent half an hour typing out a response to this
because it's always been of interest to me and I
might have uncovered a crucial bit of info about it.
I got to within one sentence of finishing and kicked
the frikkin restart button.

I will have another go after I've recovered my composure.

Which is why it pays to do FFL in your email client. Good ones have an
autosave feature.