No, Dan,

Read my message again. I offered to stop posting you if you agreed to stop
attacking me.

You haven't indicated if you will accept that deal or not, so I don't see how I
am solely
bound by it.

You haven't answered my questions about whether you enjoy inflicting pain or
not.

J.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "danfriedman2002" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>