Curtis is the sho-nuff living, breathing real deal blues.

AND he has a killer sense of the importance of sound over technique, something
that all
the greats (think Cooder, Hooker, Miles) have as evidenced by his work on the
diddley
bow and National.

Barry, thanks for the track by track run down. You've got my ears watering to
hear this.
Next stop Curtis' site (www.curtisblues.com folks) to nab me one.