> I don't practice
> TM, and haven't in decades, and some of the forms
> of meditation I practice don't require one to sit
> with eyes closed to practice them.
>
> In other words, I still believe that meditation
> is of value, when practiced as an adjunct to life,
> and not AS one's life.

Oh Turq, no, not a non-meditator?  Like, to have never been a
meditator is one thing; but, to have stopped?  And, write about it on
a public forum?

Is plain seditious and treason.

You know what we have to do with non-meditation treason?

For your file and trail, please provide us with some peer-review
published science about these other forms of meditation you perport
to practice and it might go better for you when we stretch you.  You
know, those of us who are tru-meditators have to do these things now.

Recant, before it is too late.

Please, please.  Get your meditation checked soon and join an
Invincibility Course near you such that we should welcome you back
with tenderness.

God, save the Teaching.

-Doug in FF