--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Jul 2, 2008, at 12:31 PM, sriswamijisadhaka wrote:
> >
> > > Tere Ghar Ham
> >
> > Is that anything like Honey Roasted Ham?
>
> It's probably just Teri Garr's recipe for it.

That may explain the dialog from Young Frankenstein:

Inga: You haven't even touched your food.
[Frederick explodes and slaps on his food]
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: There. Now I've touched it. Happy?

And now that you've got me started, some other
great moments:

[From inside the haycart]
Inga: Hallo. Vould you like a roll in ze hay?
[Dr. Frankenstein stutters]
Inga: It's fun.
[She begins to roll in the hay]
Inga: Roll, roll, roll in ze hay.

[Frankenstein, Igor and Inga in front of HUGE castle doors]
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What knockers.
Inga: Oh, thank you doctor.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Well, dear, are you ready?
Inga: Yes, Doctor.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Elevate me.
Inga: Now? Right here?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Yes, yes, raise the platform.
Inga: Oh. Ze platform. Oh, zat, yah, yah... yes.