--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Carde, there is a lot of interesting stuff on there.
> I like the bit about reading others thoughts, that's got
> to be worth getting the hang of.
>
> You often post things like in Sanskrit that make me wonder
> if I'm missing something important. Can I request a link or
> translation every time?

Of course. At least old "amt'ers" probably know I'm often
somewhat childishly mischievous. But the main reason
I post untranslated Sanskrit is that I'm trying to challenge some
posters here... ; )

 And we have to keep in mind that I'm no kind of expert in Indian
philosophy, although I might say that I know *some* Sanskrit...