Shemp wrote:
> If you're going to give away the endings to
> movies or plot twists, it's a good idea to write,
> in capital letters, "SPOILERS" and then proceed
> to write your spoiler, if you must, about 10-15
> lines below that.

Maybe so.

> That way you don't spoil the movie experience for
> those who just very well may want to see the movie.

The romance is just a minor plot twist, like the
discovery in the desert of a skull, a Masonic ring,
and a sheriff's badge. It's the murder mystery that
is the main plot. Buddy Deeds is a legend in a small
Texas town on the Rio Grande!

SPOILERS BELOW!!!

"The movie was much too slow and boring. I love
mysteries and hate dramas therefore I thought the
little personal stories throughout with flashbacks
actually detracted from what I thought was going to
be a good mystery story. In the end the mystery is
solved with a thud and don't get me started on the
quasi Luke & Leia moment at the end. PLEASE!!"
- C. MacDonald

Read more:

'Lone Star'
Amazon reviews: