--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I gave up smiling around the same time I realized
> how stupid I was to not get the nickname uns_tressor...

..too much joy, bongs and mind adapting herbal preparations
softens the mind's inspiratory muscles. It is all those world
class boogie pianists down in Bourbon Street (?) and their
associated decadence. Your only salvation is to hang around
the scene dock doors with a mobile phone which can record,
and post it all in the "Files" section of this sacred place.

More angst needed. More suffering. There is an ancient proverb
from the old country, Spoldovia, which says that the
"The Scorpion's claw bites irony into the backside of
the offender". Much is lost in transalation, insists
my cousin, Hevviuns.

Uns.