--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Your friend has great experience and is pushed out of the TMO.
> Maybe there is some truth to the old rumor that the powers that
> be are reincarnated members of the order of the protectors of
> the faith (inquisitors)  ;-) LOL

Anything is possible.  One thing is certain, in my exper-
ience, *whatever* their incarnational pedigree, such petty
tyrants are incapable of handling being laughed at or being
embarrassed in public.

As you can probably tell from my posts here, I was not the
most "on the program" and tactful guy when I was in the TM
movement.  I didn't actually make that many waves, but the
"wave" I'm most proud of also occurred at an ATR course in
Switzerland.

For a change, I'd gotten assigned a decent room.  It was on
the fourth floor, sunny, had its own bathroom.  What is not
to like?  So it's about two weeks into the course and we get
a new German course leader.  He shows up, is assigned *his*
room and, one can presume, doesn't like it much.

The way I find *out* that he doesn't like his room much is
that I go back to my *own* room after lunch and see my
suitcases outside the door, with a note on them.  In it,
he informs me that he has moved into my room.  I have been
"reassigned" to the room that wasn't worthy of him, and he
has taken the liberty of packing all of my things for me.
He had the nerve to sign the note with "Jai Guru Dev."

What he has forgotten is that I still have my key.

I use it, open the door, and walk in.  He's not there, but
all of his stuff is.  I gather it all up and throw it out
the fourth-floor window.  I don't bother to pack it, I just
gather up heaps of clothes and books and toilet articles
and just toss them out the window onto the lawn below.  And
then I move back into my room.

Know what happened?  Nothing.  Nada.  Rien.  Nichevo.
Bupkus.  I never heard a WORD about it, either from the
course leader himself or anyone else.  Not a word.

Petty tyrants are able to be tyrants only because people
allow them to do so.  Stand up to them, especially in a
way that makes them look ridiculous or causes others to
laugh at them, and they turn back into what they always
were, timid little mice given power before they were
mature enough to handle it.

Unc