> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "R.G." <babajii_99@>

> people

> > > I've seen hundreds and have "levitated" about 10 yards in
> > > one go myself, on several occasions.
> > > Soon thousands will float.
> >
> > Well, either Nablusoss is lying or he is delusional.
> > Anyone disagree?
>
> He does seem to have used scare quotes.
>
> > Anyone want to leap to his defense?  I tend to lean towards
> > delusion: you have a group of people together, all pumped up,
> > firmly believing that the hops are levitations.
>
> Or, more likely, that they're the first stage of a
> sequence of developments that ends with levitation.

I'm not sure about "more likely" I lean towards the idea
that yogic flying is some sort of brain/body togetherness
that lets you tap into hidden energy. The only reason I'd
go that far is because I could always do it without getting
out of breath, but am we kidding ourselves? It would be
piss easy to demonstrate but I don't remember reading it
had been done.

It doesn't matter how far you "fly" but whether you travel
in a parabolic curve, in ten years I never saw anyone even
remotely break the laws governing bodies moving through
the air. I saw some who had perfected the hop to the point
of physical poetry. Surely after thirty years they, at least,
would be airborne.

> Unless you've experienced Yogic Flying, it's probably
> not a great idea to make suggestions about what's
> really happening.

I don't know if anyone listened to the radio clip about
yogic flying I posted earlier but it's interesting for
a few reasons: it doesn't mention the ME and it doesn't
claim that yogic flying is the first stage of levitation.
I think that is the best you can say about it at the moment.

I always hope the optimists are right and we end up
levitating because it means I already know how to do it!
I'm not going to hold my breath though. I think the laws
of physics are safe.