(snip)

> As Donald Trump would say (I guess): That's gonna be hyooge!
> I "afraid" it's going to be the "final" proof that Maharishi
> Effect really works! :D

Yep, someone was saying yesterday, something about people still being
able to make moolah, in the so-called 'tought times' we're in..
Well anyway, the devil still gets his due, I see...

BTW, this Russian guy, who bought the place, is planning on knocking
down the actual structure, and starting over...
Perhaps a rep from Vedic Buildings, could head down there , and make
him an offer he couldn't refuse.
Funny thing, the Russian guy made his money in the fertilizer business.
Same business, 'The Donald' is in...