> We need to demonstrate because none of the other
> methods we have tried have succeeded in bringing
> about a meaningful discussion with him.

"At the peak of the conflict, in February 1997,
three anti-Shugden Tibetan Buddhist monks,
including the Dalai Lama's close friend and
confidant, seventy-year-old Lobsang Gyatso (the
principal of the Institute of Buddhist Dialectics),
were brutally murdered in Dharamasala, India,
the Tibetan capital in exile. The murdered monks
were repeatedly stabbed and cut up in a manner
resembling a ritual exorcism."

Read more:

'Dorje Shugden controversy'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorje_Shugden_controversy

"I think there's no doubt that Shugden was behind
the killings." - Robert Thurman