> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Total # of Judy's posts for the 4 years in question --- 10396
> > > # of those posts that contain 'Barry OR TurquoiseB' --- 3134
> > > Total percentage of posts about Barry over 4 years ---- 30.1% **
> > >
> > > ** To save Judy the trouble, my percentage for
> > > the same four years for total posts/posts that
> > > contain 'Judy OR authfriend' is 12.7%
> > >

> > > Can you say "obsessed?" I think you can...
> >
> > I think you can -- and its great that you have finally come out and
> > are facing it head on. Recognition is the first step in recovery.
>

> :-), but these stats took me 15 minutes to
> compile "in the background" with the help of
> the Yahoo Search Engine while I was stuck on
> a boring conference call this morning during
> which I would otherwise have just had to sit
> there saying nothing and being bored. Now
> they're out of the way, and *Judy* can obsess
> about them -- and me -- next week. Not to men-
> tion fuming about them until then. <evil laugh>
>
> My plan is to lay low, and say nothing either
> to her or about her. I may or may not succeed
> at this, but even telling her this in advance,
> we'll see what *she* does, won't we?  :-)
>
> My bet is that -- even *with* this information,
> a large percentage of her posts next week will
> be negative replies to posts of mine that have
> nothing to do with her, or negative posts of
> her own explicitly trashing me.
>
> Contrary to her opinion of herself, I don't
> think she's really very smart. The way I see
> it, this little experiment will prove it one
> way or another.  :-)

In all honesty, for me, the only thing it proves is that you are an
addicted tweaker. You have sworn off the bottle so many times, only to
fall off the wagon, again and again. We hope your vows of sobriety
work this time. Maybe with rising world coherence .. never mind.

My take is that Judy is essentially responsive, not able to let things
go.  Also obsessively so, but thats another story. You appear to be
the provoker -- or is it provokeur.

Infinitely repeated provocation and tweaking of others is simply mean
spirited, IMO. Aren't there enough flies in Spain that you can,
instead, amuse yourself by pulling their wings off, or some other such
warped thing?