On Jul 24, 2008, at 8:44 AM, new.morning wrote:

On Jul 24, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Sal Sunshine wrote:

On Jul 24, 2008, at 1:41 AM, sparaig wrote:

2000 people there on a regular basis again. And, while the focus
is mostly on
 India for 8,000, I'd expect local folk to be working on boosting
the numbers
 to permanent TOU  levels as soon as possible, even though they
don't talk it about it right now.

Uh Spare, the "local folk" actually have lives, believe it or not. As
well as many of us haven't been in the domes in ages.  "They,"
meaning us, don't talk about it because it's not something we
even think about, in general.

And why is it always somebody else who should do stuff? Why not you?

They are the cannon fodder of the Age of E.

Another apt observation, new.  We are expendable.

Sal