--- [EMAIL PROTECTED], "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It says so in the Guardian! (see the 4th para -- over the top of
> course but who cares?) If I were McCain, I would just give up. He
> can't compete with this guy. Landslide in November!

Yes, This trip, and particularly events like Berlin, take the wind out
of Mc's sails on foreign policy and international relations. Mc coul
never draw that crowd in Europe. Certainly not as a candidate.
Probably not as president.

An in response, Mc has started to throw low, slimey mud -- questioning
Obama's ethics and morality -- essentially because he does no share
Mc's views on Iraq.

It will be fascinating to see the new polls in a week or so once these
events have been digested.

62% of the popular vote in Nov.