--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Largest stone blocks in the world, perfecttly fitted in wall -- not
> > Roman as claimed?
> >
> > This ia interesting:
> > http://www.vejprty.com/baalbek.htm
> >
> > OffWorld
> >

> Heavens! That seems to be about 20X larger than the Stonehenge blocks?

I don't know how much bigger, but much bigger yes - incredible eh.
The temple is claimed to have been built by the Romans (although the
Romans did not record this great feat of engineering, and the
foundation blocks are way more eroded than the Roman building, and it
looks like the Romans built on top of it. The Romans could not move
blocks like that around when they tried in Egypt. They are also as
tightly fitted as the ancient Inca and Peruvian walls - but much bigger
blocks.

OffWorld