Bob Mataloni, an old-time meditater friend of the old-days, passed
away this week.

FW:
<paste>
Dear friends,
  Our most beloved friend Bob past away this morning at 4:15 this
morning (25th)   in his sleep. They called me to tell me that he was
in peace. So Friday july 25 will be an auspicious day of rememberance
of our loving friend bob. I was happy he listened to amma  a few days
before.

Here is a poem which helped me when my mom died.....

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep,
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow,
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain,
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room,
I am in the birds that sing
I am in each lovely thing
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I do not die....

I love you all for caring so much about bob and he loves all of you .
whenever your outside just look up into the sky and say hey, bob
whats up?  He was one of the funniest guys I knew who truly was a
most giving and loving person.
feel free to stay in touch with me,
as all of you have become my dear friends thru the years of bob
having cancer. I   feel like I know you all deeply.
There is  a whole in my heart a wound that is hurting and  I am
already missing him. The tears flow, but their tears of love. But
again, his wish came true, and he is finally at peace. I will just
miss him so much. Hopefully heaven is one big party and maybe he can
run some DJ parties there  for the dearly departed.

<end paste>