-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 4:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Barry's fiction

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> As always I enjoy all of your posts on FFL, and often find them
> entertaining and to the point. Just to put to rest Barry's fiction
> that I left FFL because of him, I decided to go simply because there
> was nothing more for me to say. FFL in my opinion has become mostly
> bunch of people saying the same old tired things against the TMO and
> Maharishi and the TM technique. Not at all what it used to be - very
> little knowledge there now.
>
> You may share this if you want to.
>
> All the Best and please stay in touch,
> Jim

You may also share this if you want: I left because of Barry, yes, and
I communicated this to Judy.  I am not sure if Judy had me in mind,
but it is certainly true.

If anybody thinks that this is an overeaction, or is interested, you
can look at the last post Barry wrote to one of my posts, and then
compare it to the original post. To cut it short, Barry draws a number
of conclusions out of my posts about my alleged opinions, which are in
no way written there, and which I had made clear to him before, that
they are not mine. I came to the decission that I would have to go
into another round of what I actually think, and what I said, in
opposition of what he declares me of having said. If anyone is
interested - which I doubt, you can look. So I was simply tired of
this game. My reaction my be right or wrong, you may call me
thinskinned, I am simply being honest to you.

Why should I leave only for one person? Well, for one thing I knew him
online for a longer time than many others here. Second, I feel he has
a certain degree of support in the group, and he tries to dominate it,
by his literary eloquence. This seems to count more here than logical
argument. There is a certain casualness in the group which I find
alienating. Maybe the group is simply too big. There is a certain
amount of negativity and sarcasm penetrating the group - I can live
without it. Now let me say that I have also had fruitful discussions
here, and there are certainly people here that I respect and like a
lot. I also had nice exchanges with Barry in the past, I even had an
email exchange with him not too long ago, which was very nice and on a
friendly basis.  I used to think that if we would meet in person, we
could have a nice and very interesting talk. But our last exchanges
made me feel otherwise - I may be right, I may be wrong, but I have no
interest anymore. I just feel a wall of negativity descending on me in
almost all of his posts.

About Judy I can say that she has a remarkable intellectual power, and
that she was always interpreting me right. Maybe I expressed myself
unclearly or too abstract, she could always say what I had meant.
That doesn't mean I agree with everything she says - after all I am
following a very different way since more than 20 years - but its a
capacity of understanding and intuition which is remarkable - yes
right not just intellectual scrutinity, but also intuition.

I largely agree with what Jim wrote. Jim was one of the few perls on
this forum. I have been off and on again, so people may not notice I
unsubscribed. I must also admit that I had unscubscribed one time
before. I only inscribed myself again after MMY's death and funeral.
I wanted to give some information to some people here.

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
Checked by AVG.
7:17 AM