--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool <fflmod@> wrote:
> >

> > Rubbish, these plans are several years old. The Palaces for all
the
> > Rajas are well underway. Which you'd know if you were not too
lazy
> > to follow the transmissions from MaharishiChannnel3.
> >
> > Okay, everyone, check off the reason you've been negligent in
> following the transmissions from MaharishiChannnel3...
> >
> > _ I have a life
> > _ I have a successful career
> > _ The movement got too bizarre after the 1980s
> > _ The movement got too bizarre after the 1970s
> > _ I have a different spiritual path, one that actually produces
results
> > _ I don't watch TV
> > _ I'm afraid Sal would laugh at me
> > _ Nabby's right, I am lazy
> >
> > "...but mountain doesn't move!"
>
> I receive my transmission solely and directly from the ascended
masters

> MOU is not in hi def and far too crude for my refined eyes.
>
> After decades of being glued to the tube, I have tumors the size of
> watermelons growing out of my head and I sometimes see and hear
> "imaginary things"  -- and on MOU its SOOO hard to tell the
difference.

> I only watch stuff on my ipod -- but giving steve jobs 99 cents an
> hour to watch MOU is driving me to bankrupcy.
>
> I got so uplifted and sweet watching MOU, I morphed into a sugar
plum.

> I am waiting for them to use country or at least adult contempo pop
as
> background music.
>
> Its all bliss -- I can no longer differentiate the words from each
> other -- its all OM to me.
>
> I'm still waiting for Jerry, Keith, Larry, Jonathan, and the gang to
> show up and rock the house.
>
> I like the beat, but its hard to dance to.
>
> I was waiting for the show to start, but just saw 24 hours straight
of
> commercials.
>
> The drone zzz's me out within 10 minutes.
>
> My dog starts howling when I turn it on.
>
> The aliens abduct me when I try to watch.
>
> My entrance is not east facing and it would be a sacralige to watch
it
> in an unaspicious house.
>
> I'm waiting for the Jon Stewart segments

I spend the whole time wondering how dislocated from reality
I'd have to be to enjoy it.

No good looking female presenters.

If you switch to channels each side of MUO on the european
satellite there are *plenty* of good looking female presenters ;-)

I'm worried friends might drop by and think I'm actually involved
or approve in some way.

The Tour de France is at least seventy infinities more
interesting.

I'm scared that I might start liking the look of those crowns.

I'm scared I might end up *wearing* one of those crowns.

My skin tries to crawl off when Bevan Morris starts talking.

I can't afford new teeth, I've ground mine to dust listening to
all that syrupy inane drivel.

I'm too busy making crop circles.