> How long would it take for you and your friends to produce 241
> perfect circles, without even one single straw being broken in the
> process, as in the case of the
>
> http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/wayland/wayland2008a.html
>
> crop circle ?
>
> A week, 3 months ?
>
> The truth is, as you very well know; you would not be able to do it
> under any circumstances to anywhere near the perfection these circles
> are made.
>
> Stop dreaming.

And just how fast could you make a gourd banjo with a goatskin and a
calabash gourd? Slaves did it in a few hours with crappy tools.

The people doing it are using a technique that we haven't discovered
yet, and they may be really, really into it.  They may be very good at it.

What we know: we don't know how some of them are done.

What we don't know: that non-humans did them.

If it is aliens for all we know it is signal to other ships: Dominant
life form composed of carbon based bio-nutrients.  Would be good for
feeding our pets on our planet. (Black one NOT coco flavored.)
Collect on next run through this soler system.