> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > > http://www.monroebuzz.com/default.asp?

sourceid=&smenu=91&twindow=Default&mad=No&sdetail=446&wpage=1&skeyword
=&

sidate=&ccat=&ccatm=&restate=&restatus=&reoption=&retype=&repmin=&repm
ax
> =&rebed=&rebath=&subname=&pform=&sc=2334&hn=monroebuzz&he=.com
>
> > Link seems not to work but the article was posted on 06. May.08
>
> You really gotta learn to use TinyURL, Nabs.
>
> Here's the May 6 article:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5hvzg3

I love the way they find a few discrepancies and declare that
they were NOT made by humans. Going out on a limb I think.
Perhaps they would be better off saying they were made by
different methods, if that is indeed the case as the whole
field (no pun) is riddled with TB crackpots.

I'll believe their research when it gets accepted in the New
Scientist journal. Which it would, any evidence of ETs or
unknown earth powers would be world-shattering. I recommend
NOT holding your breath though.