On Jul 31, 2008, at 5:29 PM, lurkernomore20002000 wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Over the weekend I also attended an ISKCON festival at the Golden GAte
Park in San Francisco, CA.  The festival featured free food and
entertainment.

The food was delicious which included a sweet preparation called
halava.  The cook told me that the preparation was made of farina or
semolina mixed with butter and sugar.  You guys ought to try this
food.  You might like it.

What turnip truck did you just fall off?

LOL...and isn't it made with sesame seeds?

I loved the stuff until one time I got sick on some
and haven't been able to eat it since.

Sal