--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Re-reading Earl Kaplan's letter, which has been the subject of some
> discussion here recently, I was struck by his confident prediction
> that "There are no pundits and there will never be a group coming over
> to the U.S." Wrong, of course. Makes you wonder what else Earl might
> have been wrong about, doesn't it?

Earl Kaplan was frustrated about promises reqarding how money would be
applied toward technology of consciousness that would result in world
peace.  Most of the funds he donated... like 99%.... were simply put in
off-shore accounts( according to his investigation)in Mahesh's real
name.  He was disappointed, indignant and shocked.

I think his assessment represents a lot of exageration.

Obiously, TM had huge benefits for tens of thousands... perhaps
hundreds of thousands. Earl is saying that TM is no better than Herbert
Benson's technique of repeating 'one' as a mantra.... and he's saying
that people are getting brainwashed by a negative hierarchy of astral
beings, etc. etc.  He's not the first to have this assessment.

All we can do is look at the health and well being of the long term
practitioners.

I visited Fairfield for two days in 2000.... some of the 20 year sidhas
looked ok for their age.... Some looked.... well let's just say....
they looked they've been... using the exact same technology of
consciousness for more than a decade too long.

Back to Earl and David..... In exchange for the tens of millions
donated, they did get one thing:  they became insiders... MMY was
candid with then the way he was candid with Charlie Lutes and others he
considered to be his friend.  MMY shot straight with Earl when he
explained the dilema of following thru on the promise of assembling
pundits to chant vedas and improve the world... if it failed, then he
would be forever discredited.

That's what Earl was saying when he predicted their would never be a
group coming to the US.... he was saying that MMY would do whatever it
takes to avoid losing face.  If he only added that it won't happen
while MMY is alive... then he would've been acurate.

Actually, MMY either coined the phrase, technology of conscious... or
popularized it within his sphere of influence... and overall, he will
go down in history a real philosopher... pursuing social experiments,
that had noticable effects.

Like I said in my first post:  White Album.  Proof is in the pudding.

The previous three albums were also great... it's just that we know
some of these terrific songs on the White Album were a product of
retreat in Rishikesh.  The quality of these songs is through the roof.

And TM helped.  The retreat helped.  I knew that Sexy Sady was about
MMY.  I didn't care... at age 18... I made the assumption that TM
helped the Beatles take their music to the next level.

Same eith Eastwood, Burette, Reynolds....Donavan might be the exception
his talent might've been greater prior to being initiated. Same with
Brian Wilson.

LSD was a real problem in '68.

LSD ruined Syd Barret's carreer.  So we needed a natural alternative to
psychedelic drugs in '68 - '70.  What MMY contributed in this regard
will make the history books.

Hendrix and Morrison were probably too self-destructive to be saved
with a mental technique.... however, the typical hippie was just
interested in alternatives to the anti-conscious bs that came to a head
with Vietnam... and assinations... and CIA...and corporate greed.

What he achieved from a marketing standpoint deserves to be studied and
admired in Harvard Business School.

On the other hand, 125,000 repetitions is all you should ever need from
one mantra.

125,000 repetitions is enough to get the entire physiology resonating
with the sound of that mantra.

I knew there was a problem when my friends who saved their pennies to
get the bliss technique.... for $700.... told me they were shocked and
dismayed to get instructed in a technique they had already been doing
on their own.

Intuitively, I knew that I was already doing it, too... I just picked
up telapathicly what the technique was... and I'm thinking, yea, I play
with that.  So that helped me to start detaching.

And at that point, I would be reluctant to trust MMY with anything
ever... not anything that costs money, anyway.  $400 to add a syllable
to my mantra?  He pushed me away with this behaviour.  And he lost
credibility.

I had no idea he was socking money away in secret personal accounts
until Dr. Castle told me about his interaction with the Kaplans.

I got that information in 2004, 15 years after I left the TMO.

Socking away a few million.... no biggie..... socking away 900 million
is just plain bizarre.

Aparently this site is 90% guys..... in their late fifties, and early
sixties.... who are split on the subject of this technology of
consciousness being extremely beneficial to the world.... or marginally
beneficial... or a scam.

Perhaps we can all agree, we live in a time of global shift...
upheaval, and face high probability of the world population dropping by
several billion over the next few decades.

Very impressive that sustainable living is the most popular major at
MUM.

I did a lot of research on the cosmology association with the earth
changes and mysteries associated with the time period of 2010-13.

Big phase transition.

One procession of the equenox is 25,900 years.  When our solar system
aligns with the center of the galaxy in 2010-13, we will also be at the
completion point of a grand cycle, which is 12 processions, 309,000
years.

Big phase transition.

Mostly unfathomable... while there are some distinctions, such as will
we still have this body in 2015?

Humanity as we know it, appears to be close to a re-shuffling of the
deck.  This bullshit with Aribs and Jews?  And even wars in general.
We could be at the tail end of a lot of bs, with the accelerated
changing culminating in a few years.  Then a few decades to stabilize,
without the continued acceleration we're currently in ... The earth is
a conscious being, and she has limits as to what she can tolerate.

Dr Castle told me that the saints in the Himalayas make the guestimate
that the population of the planet will return to a normal one billion
range by 2050 or sooner.

How could we sustain 6-10 billion for another hundred years?

So everything is about to change a lot.  And just the distinction of
keeping a body on this dimension for another decade or more might not
be something we should take for granted.

Getting another 250 pundits in Fairfield?  It's a good thing.

-MJF