-Here's a few more acronyms:

Black Hats, the bad guys. Ron wrote corny Westerns for a while, which
might explain where the term came from. "Ars is full of SPs wearing
their Black Hats."

Blow, 1. To leave suddenly. Also, the person who does this. "Sam Blew
off post today; he's our third Blow this week!" 2. To get rid of the
charge or mass of an engram (a moment of pain and
unconsciousness). "I blew so much mass in my session!" See MU, M3,
M4.

Body Raisins, a grape name for BTs, or Body Thetans, evil spirits
which permeate our bodies, according to L. Ron Hubbard. See BTs.
(ars)

Body Route, to steer public into a Scientology Organization, get them
on lines, sell them services, and make some money off them. The idea
being that public are such low-toned wogs (a common Scientology
derogation of Scientology outsiders) that they have no self-
determination, and need to be led like sheep to the slaughter.

Body Thaytans, see BTs. (ars)

Body Thetans, see BTs.

B of I, board of investigation. A Scientology kangaroo-court-like
internal Ethics board. "A B of I will be convened for Harry next
Tuesday."

Boo-Hoos, along with clams and Grim Weepers, these are Wholetrack (a
person's last 74 trillion years or so of existence in this universe)
ancestors to Man, and are responsible for the origin of human
belching, gasping, sobbing, choking, shuddering and trembling. Also
called "Grim Weepers", and just "Weepers."

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
wrote:

> BC - Brahman Consciousness
> BN - Bliss Ninny or Bliss Nazi
> CC - Cosmic Consciousness
> GC - God Consciousness
> MMY - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
> OTP - Off the Program - a phrase used in the TM movement meaning to
do something (such as see another spiritual teacher) considered in
violation of Maharishi's program.
> POV - Point of View
> SBS - Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, Maharishi's master
> SCI – Science of Creative Intelligence
> SOC - State of Consciousness
> SSRS - Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (Pundit-ji)
> SV - Stpathya Ved (Vedic Architecture)
> TB - True Believer (in TM doctrines)
> TNB - True Non-Believer
> TMO - The Transcendental Meditation organization
> TTC – TM Teacher Training Course
> UC - Unity Consciousness
> WYMS - "World Youth Meditation Society" later changed to "World
Youth Movement for the Science of Creative Intelligence" was founded
by Peter Hübner in Germany, as a national TM outlet competing with
SIMS, Students International Meditation Society