On Aug 9, 2008, at 6:34 AM, cardemaister wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "R.G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@>
wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "R.G." <babajii_99@> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@>
wrote:

Anyone know, what percentage of the students of Harvard
are Jewish?

About six million percent; no, really I don't know for sure;
Why do you ask such a question?
R.G.

Jews are the most gifted people on this planet, in many areas of
life.
Harvard is the number one University, according to a Chinese
ranking. I thought Jews might be "over-represented"(?) in
some of the best universities.

What do the Chinese know anyway?
They're just into making sh*t to sell at Walmart.
As far as representing something to somebody, what is your point.
That the Jews are the cause of all our woes?

Absolutely not. I'm just curious. There must be some
genetic factor that makes Jews in average way more
intelligent than the rest of us human beans.

It's only Ashkenazi Jews--from Germany and Eastern Europe--that have the genetic marker that predisposes them for higher IQ, but also causes other problems like Tay Sachs and other neurological diseases. Check out the excellent essay by "The Bell Curve" co-author Charles Murray: The Jewish Genius.